Natural completion of the GD series: 3 plinths for the 3 basic turntable components.
Motor, bearing and tonearm stand each one on its own plinth and are decoupled from the others in order to limit even more the possible interactions. The noise path becomes longer and is dissipated by the different materials encountered in the journey.
The quietness of GD 3 is exemplary. The very low background noise makes even the smallest details emerge from the grooves of the vinyl with the grace and sweetness that only a great system of analogue reproduction can provide.
The harmony and beauty in the design are amplified by the generosity in the dimensions for the current top model in our catalogue. A satisfaction for the eyes, the mind and the heart.
- Housing: 3 decoupled HD fiber pedestals
- Tonearm: 9 inch tone arm with aluminum arm tube
- Element: not included
- Drive: round and seamless silicone rubber string
- Motor: AC Synchronous motor 24V / 500 rpm
- Decoupling: motor by tuned springs on first base, tonearm by separation on decoupled
second base, bearing and turntable by separation on decoupled third plinth.
- Speeds: 33⅓ and 45 revolutions per minute
- Speed selection: by changing belt
- Turntable: cut 25 mm / 2100 grams laser and then calibrated on precision workbench.
Made from clear acrylic
- Cross force compensation: mechanical by means of weight
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 450 x 365 x 165 mm
- Weight: 11.9 kg
- Finishing: multiple layers of satin white scratch-resistant oven-hardened lacquer
- Connection cables (RCA)
- External power supply 230V> 24V AC / 500 mA
- Dust cover of completely transparent (clear) acrylic
- Built-in template for element
- Weight for shear compensation
- Two extra counterweights for tone arm
- Set specific tools for arm settings