Jantzen 8.2 µF bip.elko 65-Vac, 100 VDc 10%
8.2 µF bip.elko 65-Vac, 100 VDc 10%
Out of Stock - on backorder and will be dispatched once in stock.
3 - 5 werkdagen
The Electrolytic Cap is standard type aluminum electrolytic capacitor. It offers great usability for budget and medium range crossover application. A great choice for bass section on crossovers. Small in size and price friendly, this capacitor is great for lower budget application and when limited space on the crossovers is a factor.
- 8.2 µF
- Capacitor foil: Aluminum electrolytic / metal oxide layer
- Voltage rating: 100 VDC / 65 VAC
- Capacitance tolerance: +/- 10% (on nominal value)
- Capacitance change rate: Less than +/- 20%
- Temperature range: - 40C to + 85C
- Leakage current: < 0.003 CRUR (μA) /120S operation
- Dissipation factor: @1 KHZ, tgδ: Less than 200% of set value / @1 KHZ: less than 0.10
- Signal direction: Non (non-polarised capacitor)
- Afmetingen Diameter x Lengte 20 x Ø 10 mm.