Our MKP Cross Cap capacitors have the best possible electrical and sonic performance.
They are made from one of the best foils in the world, produced by the Tervakoski Company in Finland.
Cross Caps do not make any unpleasant distortion on sound and do not colour the sound.
The Cross Cap is a very fine capacitor offered at an affordable price.
CROSS CAP SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimension: dia- 31 / 44 mm. hor
- Capacitors are wound from metallized (ZnAl) polypropylene foil.
- Fronts are sprinkled with Zn powder, which guarantees firm contact to terminal leads and are further flooded with epoxy resin
- The body of the capacitor is firmed by self-adhesive tape.
- Terminal leads are made from round tinned copper wire.
- Capacitor parameters are related to standard IEC 384-16.
- Voltage rating: 400V DC
- Tolerance on capacitance: 5%
- Climatic category: 40/85/21
- Loss factor at 1 kHz (maximum)
- C< l uF : 5 * 104
- C> l < 20 uF : 105
- C> 20 uF : 105
- Insulation resistance at 1 kHz
- C < l uF : 5 * 104 MOhm
- C > l < 20 uF : 3 * 104 MOhm
- C > 20 uF : 104 Mohm