0,39 uF Superior Z-Cap MKP, 1200Vdc 2% tolerantie.
Out of Stock - on backorder and will be dispatched once in stock.
1 - 2 weken
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
Even the finest nuances can be heard!
The sound never gets over-edged, really superb naturalness with a somewhat bright top-end.
Jantzen Audio Z - Superior Caps are absolutely high-end components, delivering a natural, almost
The materials we use, were chosen for the best sonically results .
We use a special machine to wind all our capacitors, so that the capasitors become a very tight
This minimizes the inner vibration and keeps microphonic effects as low as possible
The capacitors are available in a wide range of capacitance values with low tolerance
Superior Z-caps will show the true picture immediately, so they do not need any burn in time.
All our Superior Caps have high grade copper lead wire to secure the excellent qualtity of these
We have succeeded to minimize the inner inductance and to produce a fast sounding capacitor.
The capacitor windings are interleaved, so the inductances effectively cancel each other out.
these two windings are connected in series. This means, it takes two 2uF windings to make a
single 1uF capacitor. This is equal to produce one full 4uF capacity using conventional technology.
SUPERIOR Z-CAP SPECIFICATIONS
- 0,1 uF - 0,39 uF AC value of the voltage rating 1200 VDC / 600 VAC
- Metallization: Aluminum and Zinc particles.
- Ends: Are made from copper thread.
- Dielectric: Polypropylene
- Tolerance: 1% - 2%
- Loss angle tan = 0.00002 to 1K
- Loss angle tan = 0.00001 to 10K
- Film: Metallized polypropylene
- For the best performance, signal should enter on the lefthand side (From reading direction)
- Dimension dia- 31/ 45 mm. hor
- Axiale uitvoering