The “DLCP” is a complete hardware/firmware platform for digitally filtered (6 channels) and corrected active multiway loudspeakers. Digital response correction allows significant extra degrees of freedom in the acoustic design of a loudspeaker. Driver parameters can be selected for best efficiency and distortion instead of electrical damping, and the cabinet can now be fully optimized for radiation pattern.
Attention: DSP board only!
- High-End consumer audio
- Digital pre amplifier
- Active speakers up to six-way
- Three-way stereo active system
- PA systems
- Studio monitors
- Compact design
- Personal Computer controlled
- Input sample rates up to 192kHz
- Balanced Analogue and digital inputs/outputs
- Digital balanced audio loop-through
- Low-jitter discrete clock oscillator
- Six channel active filtering
- Fully user-configurable filters
- Firmware updateable by USB
- Separate Clock and Data Paths
- Six user configurable analogue balanced outputs
- High-Level outputs permit direct interface with NC400 / buffered UcD™ ST and HG power amplifiers
- Analogue input gain trim
- 9 local regulators
- IIR filtering
- 96kHz processor sampling rate
- Stand-by mode
- On board Molex Microfit output
- Connector for external LED.
Key mechanical data
- Compact: 110mm x110mm x30mm
- Low weight: 140gr.